Yep. I've decided the world's gone insane.
I like the summer. The short entries it brings from lack of life. I tried watching Don Juan DeMarco after cleaning in the kitchen, but my brother complained about wanting to play a video game. So I'm just chillin' on here. I did make him sit through Zoolander last night, so, eh, what can I say? He loved it though. I knew he would. He loves Ben Stiller. But who doesn't? The movie wasn't perfect, but it was a wee bit of good fun, just to relax to. And you have to love the "look" at the end. He did it! He finally turned left! Ignore me if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
My photography is getting much better. Well, my fingers are never in the shots any more, and I can mess around with some stuff on the computer to make it better, too. Want an example? This was my first real picture, as I call it. The first real picture I've ever tried taking:
Is it okay? Am I getting better, or is everyone lying to me? Well, I think I'm getting a little better. Nothing like my brother, but I'll be there soon. Once my pictures all develop, we'll see who's the boss! He's gonna be a director, no lie.
Well, yeah, what else? Uhh... the kitchen is getting cleaner. It was particularly filthy. And I'm learning how to properly cook some stuff. I'm an old hat with soda bread! I can make that stuff in my sleep. I probably will considering my sleep-walking. And I'm going mad over the state of my face. All of a sudden my skin breaks out. It's not acne, it's not that bad. It's really only two zits, but that's more than usual. And I burned my forehead with my straightening iron, and it left a line of nasty marks. I really do look fine, but gosh, I think I'm so ugly all the time, and this just isn't helping me at all. I really know I'm not bad looking, but that doesn't give me much satisfaction. Sorta like what I was talking about in my last entry, but less severe. Well, whatever. Not much can be done. I received a week's notice about my senior pictures, and I'm pushing them back. That was rediculous, one week notice. I'm rescheduling on Monday.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Some place with rolling green fields glinting in the failing sunlight, blue mountain peaks shrouded in the mystery of clouds in the far off distance, the murmer of sheep miles away, and the occasional tree in the sprawling verdant back-yard... I'm guessing this isn't in Virginia.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Any of my purses.
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes. Lovely eyes of any colour.
4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT? Cd? Well, dernit, I dunno. The last DVD I bought was Frasier, I think.
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? Anywhere far off from here... or the mall, I guess. The beach is fun. Or just someplace with family or friends.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? School. I. Hate. School.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? I don't like people to touch my feet. Feet are gross. Otherwise, my head is nice, or my shoulders.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Mind, of course! Body doesn't necessarily hurt, but mind is best.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? What's morning? All I know are afternoon and evening. Uhh, on days I have to go somewhere, anywhere from 5:30 am to 8 am. Any other morning, anywhere from 8 am to 10 am.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The blender. For frappacinos. Yuuummm....
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Did I mention foot touching? Just kidding. Uhh... people who, well, people in general most of the time. It's not hard to get on my nerves.
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I want to learn piano. And harp. And perhaps the uillean pipes, or bag pipes too.
13. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue! I also like Pink, but I prefer BLUE!
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? I like sports cars. SUVs are far too unfeminine. I like girly things sometimes.
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yep, there is a heaven. Past lives? Nope, just a heaven. One soul to each person, nothing's ever recycled by God. I think that's underestimating his power ;)
16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? I loved the Borrowers growing up. And Puss in Boots, but that was more a tale than a book.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter. The fashion is awesome. I'm really a winter in colour anyway. I like summer 'cuz it's like a freedom from bonds, too.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fly. I'd be the amazing flying Amanda. I'd also like to be able to read minds. It'd make for some interesting conversation.
19. WHAT IS IT? Uhh, when you fly, you don't have to touch the ground. Or if you read minds, you can... uhh, read minds.
20. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK
TO? My past? Garsh, I'd love to get to know my grandpa.
21 WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? No one! No one, I swear! It wasn't me, I didn't do anything! There is a cooler to keep milk cold on the way home from the grocery store. I have a thing about keeping fruits and milk cold. It's like feet.
23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger! I hate sushi. Though I do enjoy sashimi.
24. OF THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND
FIRST? Uhh... everyone?
25. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uhh... everyone?
26. YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Kelly.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAST-TIME CHILDHOOD SHOW? Well... this is the fun part. I loved Power Rangers, but my favourite was the yellow ranger. All the other kids made me be the Pink Ranger. Argh! But, I also loved Lambchop and Thomas the Tank Engine. Oh, and I watched a lot of Darma and Greg when I was my brother's age. And Cheers. And Leave it to Beaver and I Love Lucy. All the old classics. I wish they had Will and Grace when I was a kid. Life may have been different.
28. WHAT TIME PERIOD OTHER THAN TODAY WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN? Uhh... the Roaring Twenties. I'd love to be a flapper, just seeing the beginning of sound in film. Because I love film. Maybe I could be a flapper in a film... wait, what?
Fun times, fun times. Oh, and today's title is from Will & Grace. Because... I love that show...